Berkey Water Filter Policies
100 % Satisfaction Guarantee
Within 30 days of your purchase date, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may call Customer Service for a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization #.) You may then, at your expense, return the items to us in their original packaging with all included parts and literature. When received, you will be issued a refund of the purchase price less any shipping costs incurred by us for the original shipment. Returns will not be accepted without a RMA #.
Refused packages - Our original shipping cost and a 20% refusal/restocking fee will be deducted from the amount refunded
Our Warranty - Past 30 days
All products, including units, filters, parts and accessories are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 6 months from the purchase date. The purification elements and unit housings only are warranted for a 2-year period, prorated in 6 month intervals. Please call Customer Service for more information and to receive a RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization #.) Returns will not be accepted without a RMA #.
For our customers who choose to register at the time of their purchase, we provide a lifetime replacement policy as follows:
If at anytime the container of your stainless Steel Berkey water filter system (including spigots, washers or nuts) fails in anyway due to materials or workmanship, Berkey Filters will promptly replace that container or covered part free of charge (Customer will be responsible for shipping charges). This offer only applies to our registered customers. Customers must register at time of purchase of the system in question. It does not cover damage caused by carelessness, accidents or abuse of the system. It does not cover filters. This is an exclusive offer to our valued customers, from Berkey Filters and is in addition to all other stated warranties.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $50.00 if the order is shipping within the continental United States.
All free shipping orders will be shipped by the carrier of our choice.
If you wish to have control over the shipping method or require a specific carrier, you must pay for shipping by that carrier. At checkout, please choose the carrier of your choice from the pull down menu. If you choose the free shipping option, you must provide us with a physical address. We will not ship to a PO Box. If you do not have a physical address free shipping is not an option for you. If you require shipping to a P.O box, you must choose USPS in the pull down menu during during checkout. If we receive your order with free shipping chosen, and you did not supply a physical address, the order will be put on hold until we resolve the issue with you.
The customer is responsible for any customs, brokerage or other fees that may be incurred as a result of the merchandise crossing the Canadian border. Please check with your local government before ordering so you are aware of what, if any, additional charges there may be to you. Merchandise refused, or returned for any reason from an order shipped to Canada will incur a 20% re-stocking fee that will be deducted from the total amount refunded.
We offer expedited shipping methods through UPS (Next Day Air, Second Day Air and 3rd Day Select). Orders for this expedited service placed before 12:00 pm (noon) MST on a regular business day (M-F), will be shipped that day. Orders placed after this time will be shipped the next day, unless that day is a holiday or weekend, then it would ship the next available business day. UPS does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays. Under certain rare circumstances that are sometimes beyond our control, we are not able to get orders out for Next Day Air Service. Under these rare circumstances we will contact you for further instructions and directions on how to proceed.
All online transactions are conducted over a secure server verified by McAfee while using the industry's highest standard security certificate.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Berkey Filters's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Berkey Filters's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Berkey Filters at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Berkey Filters's web site are provided "as is". Berkey Filters makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Berkey Filters does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Berkey Filters or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Berkey Filters's Internet site, even if Berkey Filters or a Berkey Filters authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Berkey Filters's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Berkey Filters does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Berkey Filters may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Berkey Filters does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Berkey Filters has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Berkey Filters of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Berkey Filters's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Promotional Items
Any product that's returned without a promotional item(s) that was included in the original transaction (e.g., spend $175 or more and get a free boroux bottle), will have the value of the promotional item deducted from the amount refunded.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We accept major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), money orders, cashier's checks andrs, all others will be shipped the next business day. Personal checks will be held 7 business days before shipping occurs.
Certified Berkey Distributor
We are a certified dealer of Berkey water filters appointed by New Millennium Concepts LTD.
Customer Complaints or Concerns
We at Berkey Filters understand that customer feedback is a vital tool in providing quality service and we welcome any comments or suggestions.
Mailing Address- 1976 Aspen Circle, Pueblo, CO 81006