Fits all Berkey stainless steel models. It is made of high-impact black plastic. It will not fit Berkey Light. Similar to factory original spigot, except better quality. Includes one neoprene, beveled sealing washer, and one fastening hex-nut.
Fits all Berkey stainless steel models. Made of a high-impact black plastic. Will not fit Berkey Light.
Get it in City by Date
Fits all Berkey stainless steel models. They are made of a BPA-free high-impact FDA-grade black polypropylene plastic. The stopper within the spigot is composed of FDA-grade silicone. The shell/nut is made of FDA-grade polypropylene. The sealing washers are FDA-grade rubber. Not compatible with the Berkey Light. Similar to factory original spigot, except better quality. They are supplied with one neoprene, beveled sealing washer, and one fastening hex-nut.
- The spigot hole in the lower chamber of the stainless steel systems has a diameter of 5/8"
- Standard black spigot for the stainless steel system has a length of 2" (the portion that extends out from housing)
Maintenance and Cleaning of the Replacement Spigot
- After emptying the water from your Berkey system, remove the spigot from the lower chamber by loosening the hex nut.
- Unscrew the lever from the spigot body.
- Gently pull the two pieces apart. (The white silicone seat cup inside the lever, which is opaque in color, can also be removed if necessary).
- Clean parts with water and mild dish soap.