Currently Out Of Stock -
Enter your email address to be the first to know when we have more in stock!
Berkey BioFilm Drops
Berkey Biofilm Drops are a scientifically engineered and patented Copper-Silver ion solution that is safe and user-friendly. The drops were designed as a pre-treatment to defend against microbiological growth and control biofilm buildup in filters and water storage containers.
One package of Berkey Biofilm Drops contains a 2 FL OZ container of Berkey Biofilm Drops and a kit to test for residual ions in stored water. One bottle of Berkey Biofilm drops will treat up to 330 gallons. Residual copper and silver levels are within EPA and WHO standards when used as directed.
See manufacturer's details here: Berkey BioFilm Drop Instructions for complete usage instructions and more detailed information.
Use Berkey Biofilm drops in your Berkey Water Filter System:
- Easy to use. Just add four drops to each gallon every time you refill your system.
- It helps to preserve your Black Berkey Filter Elements.
- Extends the timeframe between cleanings.
Use Berkey Biofilm drops to store and maintain water:
- Store and maintain water for up to five years. Eliminate the need to rotate your stored water every six months.
- Keep your water fresh-tasting and odor-free.
- Just add four drops to each gallon or 10 mL to 55 gallons of water.
- When you are ready to use your stored water, use the enclosed test kit to test for residual ions in the water.
- Stored water should be filtered through your Berkey Water Filter System before usage.
Ingredients - Water: 96.5% Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate: 2.5% Silver Nitrate, Complexants and Stabilizers: < 1%
Keeps water fresh-tasting and odor-free for up to five years. It eliminates the need to rotate stored water every six months.
Get it in City by Date
The Berkey Biofilm Drops are made up of the following ingredients: Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate – 2.5% Water – 96.5% Silver Nitrate, Complexants & Stabilizers – <1%
Under ideal conditions, the Berkey Biofilm Drops have proven to retain full strength for up to 10 years. As noted on the Berkey Biofilm Drops box, this product must not be frozen. Shelf life is reduced to 5 years if frozen.
These levels refer to safe levels of residual copper, as determined by the EPA and WHO.
Always follow the manufacturer's instructions when using Berkey Biofilm Drops. The concentration of copper falls within the EPA and WHO safe levels for drinking water.
- Claims are based on independent testing and peer-reviewed scientific research and have not been reviewed or evaluated or approved by the EPA