Boroux 1-Liter Glass Water Bottle
Looking for a solution to reduce your plastic use and waste? The Boroux 1 Liter water bottle is a great option for everyday use! Fill it up with any of your favorite drinks like Berkey water, smoothie, or juice. Boroux 1-Liter bottles are non-toxic, BPA/BPS free, lead-free and PVC free. This durable glass bottle is dishwasher safe so you can reuse it for years--an excellent sustainable choice!
Boroux bottles are the best for replacing wasteful plastic bottles.
Increase Your Refills, Not Our Landfills
Looking for one bottle for all your everyday uses? The Boroux 1 Liter water bottle is great for water, smoothies, juicing and even mixed drinks.
Boroux Bottles are:
- BPA Free
- Reusable alternative to plastic bottles
- Safe and sustainable portable water storage solution
- Innovative, sleek glass bottle holds 33.8 oz/1 Liter
- Glass bottle is 11” tall, 3” wide and has a wide mouth of 2.5”
- Convenient size reduces the needed number of refills to consume the total recommended daily water intake
- Handmade / crafted from ultra-clear pure Borosilicate glass - a very clear glass that resists heat changes
- Most importantly, these bottles are non-toxic, BPA / BPS free, lead-free and PVC free
- This durable glass bottle is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and most cup holders.
Easy Glide Locking Lid:
- Slides on effortlessly
- A half-turn ensures a watertight seal, and added dimples ensure rigidity, as well as the ability to easily open and close
- Constructed from a stainless-steel jacket, food-grade BPA free plastic threads and slender silicone seal
- The strainer is made of high-quality stainless steel and locks into place once pushed down
- It also has a pull up handle for easy removal
Safe for the Environment
- Over 100 million plastic bottles are trashed daily in the U.S. alone
- Reusable glass bottles are a great alternative to plastic bottles and are better for your body
- Not only do plastic bottles overwhelm our landfills and oceans, they also leach cancer causing chemicals